Friday, August 14, 2009

Redemption


Its been nearly an year since "I" visited my own blog, let alone others. I attribute it to the innumerous MBA entrance exams that I happened to write, the subsequent group discussions and interviews, the subsequent admission tensions, the subsequent struggle to get the relieving letter from a PSU and the subsequent first-term-at-a-top b school euphoria. Having crossed half the well(padhi kenaru) to be precise, 3-4th of the first term, 12.4555% of my MBA, I felt like visiting this chandramukhi-vettayapuram-Blog of mine. Nothing has changed, same posts are still there in the same place and more interestingly, no body has visited this dreaded place in the last one year. How sad? people talk about globalisation, flattening of the world, opening up of economy and all, but how come nobody is listening to me? I believe I must seek gyan from the Marketing prof's in my B-school and probably outsource the advertising division of my Blog to Rediffusion Y&R, just as Airtel did. but poor fellows, what will they do.. if airtel doesn't have towers for network conncetivity, how can AR Rahman increase the Airtel's revenues.
By the way, I came across an interesting ad of airtel recently. Here is the link.
So, i have decided to concentrate on my core competency rather writing some 'bakar' in my blog and thereby polluting the bloggosphere.
I will be writing about Music and more about Carnatic music.
Word of caution: Don't jump to a conclusion that this authour is an authority in Carnatic Music or whatever. NO. Iam just a learned fan of Carnatic music and so through this exercise, I learn and You learn.
So its WIN-WIN situation.

Lets start.



No comments: